- In ad hoc reports when trying to create cross domain or single domain report Onboarding does not show up on the drop-down list for Report Definition type.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Analytics > select Reporting > AdHoc reports > click Create New Report.
- A Pop up window will appear for Report Type. When selecting Single Domain Report or Cross Domain Report, "Onboarding" does not appear in the Report Definition type Drop Down list.
Below is an example of desired Drop down list with Onboarding appearing.
- Onboarding 1.0 reporting is not enabled in Provisioning.
- If you do not have access to Provisioning then you need to open a Cloud Product support ticket and reference this KBA for engineering to enable Onboarding reporting for you.
- If you have access to Provisioning, you need to enable the options 'Enable MDF-based new hire activity planning (refer to Onboarding Config Guide for details)' and 'Enable Onboarding Application'.
Onboarding Domain Report, AdHoc Reports, Reporting, Analytics, OBD, ONB 1.0, Onboarding 1.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To