Note: This KBA is for the legacy home page (HPv3) and not relevant for the latest home page
- On the new Homepage V3, there is a new tile for Birthday/Work Anniversary.
- Can you confirm if there is any configuration option for this?
- When does it show up and how long will it stay?
- How to we make this tile visible on the Home Page?
- Can you activate work anniversary & deactivate birthday or vice versa?
- Why is the Birthday of one of my reports not appearing on the home page?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Birthday and Work Anniversary tile
- When you login as a manager the tile should display under My Team whenever the event is occurring within 5 days.
- The sorting of the reports birthday/anniversary is based on "remainingDays".
- The text displayed on the birthday and anniversary tile will state for example Work Anniversary Today or Birthday in 2 days.
- There is no functionality to control when this shows up, i.e. how many days prior to the actual date, this is hardcoded to 5 days prior to the actual date.
- No text will be displayed for any birthday or anniversary that is not within 5 days.
- The text will be displayed for both Matrix Reports & Direct Reports.
- If the direct/matrix report has photo, it displays correctly on the tile. Hover on the photo and you can see the full name of this person.
- If the direct/matrix report doesn't have photo, it will display a default photo and the name of the person on top of the tile.
- The tile by default shows under 'My Team' section.
- You can determine where the tile is shown on the Home Page via Manage Home Page > Birthday/Work Anniversary > Select Section.
- You can remove the tile from the Home Page via Manage Home Page > Birthday/Work Anniversary > Move To > Not Used.
- Birthday and Work Anniversary are activated in tandem. There is no functionality to activate Work Anniversary and deactivate Birthday Anniversary or vice versa.
Note: In order for the Birthday Anniversary to appear, the user must have Live Profile Personal Information in the system.
Check if Birthday Data Exists
You can check if the "dateOfBirth" data is maintained correctly in the system by following the below.
- Admin Center
- Export Extended User Information
- Navigate to the user whose birthday is not appearing.
- Check column "dateOfBirth"
Maintaining Birthday Data
You can maintain such Personal Information like 'Date of Birth' via Import Extended User Information.
- Admin Center
- Import Extended User Information
Important: Please refer to the SAP Help Portal for more details on Managing Extended User Information by Using Data Files
Product Support, please see Internal Memo
sf, success factors, HPV3, PLA-9093 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem