- Some user's passwords expire immediately after setting Password expiration at the server level.
- Is there a way to do this so they expire on the next interval and not immediately?
- is there a script that can be run to remove the expiration flag and wait to prompt for reset until after the next interval?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
password expiration, pwdate, syslogins, expire, locked , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.