- After you upgrade the SMP Cluster nodes, the version information may not display correctly on SAP Mobile Platform Management Cockpit.
Below is an example:
After upgrade to 184.108.40.206, one node is still showing the old version on SMP Management Cockpit.
- The version information is correct in all log files.
- Version information is correct in version.properties under '\SMP_HOME\Server\config_master\com.sap.mobile.platform.server.version'.
- Each node can start successfully without error.
- When you check the installation log under <SMP_HOME>\InstallLogs, you may find below error message:
- Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: There is already an object named 'SMP_CLUSTER_MEMBER' in the database.
- Error Code: 2714
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
smp, cluster, version, upgrade, cockpit, mismatch , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.