- ASE errorlog reports timeslice error(s):
timeslice -1501, current process infected at 0x2aaaac1c0654 (null)+0x2aaaac1c0654)
timeslice error: spid 123 exhausted its 'time slice' of 100 milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of 1500 ticks (150000 milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
- Followed by a stack trace that contains functions:
- Additional symptoms may include:
- No one is able to login to the OS host itself
- Heavy load on ASE and OS
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 & 16.0
- Kerberos security mechanism
network, reboot, recycle, shutdown, restart, Operating, System, O/S, host, kerberos , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.