- When a reverse engineer is performed for MSSQLServer 2014 using the driver SQL Native Client, triggers are not completely reversed, the script/code for triggers are not completely shown from the properties in ‘Preview’ or ‘Body’ tab.
- The issue does not occur if you use the option from reverse engineer ‘Using a script file’.
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 SP02
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Driver SQL Native Client 11.0
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
TR, SQL Server ODBC driver, rev eng, CR 806482, 806482 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.