- Delivery is blocked;
- You create split item for partial quantity and there are loading document flow links (LCA or LSH) in the main item;
- You can't create split item due this inconsistency;
- The following error messages come up:
- Loading quantity must be greater than/equal to split qty (PDO &1 item &2) - Message no. /SCWM/DELIVERY151
- Delivery &1, item &2: Loading quantities inconsistent - Message no. /SCWM/DELIVERY513
- SCM Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SCM EWM Delivery Processing (SCM-EWM-DLP)
loading, loading inconsistency, inconsistent loading, blocked delivery, split item, final delivery, fd split item, /SCWM/DELIVERY 513, /SCWM/DELIVERY 151, outbound delivery order, odo , KBA , SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-DFP , Document Flow , SCM-EWM-SR-OUT , Outbound , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.