In order to process and analyse issues related to Reports, customized Data Sources, customized Key Figures or KPIs in a efficient way and to enable the Analytics team to narrow down in the issue better, please provide the following information:
- Is it a standard or custom report ? (You may find this out via the Report details or Technical Information via the Created By field)
- What is the Report name, the report ID and Data source ID ? (To learn how to show or use the report ID you may check the CD 1652460)
- What is the precise selection set on the variable screen? (You may view the variable selection when you open the report or by selecting the Variable button, then Edit, from the report layout)
- What is the expected behavior ?
- What is the name and ID of the customized data source?
- If an error occurs, what are the steps that lead to the error message? Do you have the permission to perform these steps?
- If it is a content issue in this data source, does the same behaviour occur in the related standard data source? If yes, please forward the incident to the related application team (see also CD 1499953)
- What is the name and ID of the customized key figure?
- What data source is the key figure based on?
- What is the expected result?
- Which User is affected ?
- Which KPI is/are affected ?
- What is the End User expectation ?
- What is the Evaluation name? (Available from Corporate Performance work center - KPI view - KPI monitor)
- Is the KPI/Evaluation Currently Monitored? (You can check this from the Evaluation Monitor Properties CD 1488916).
- Ask customer for screenshots where you can visualize the issue from his/her perspective.
Business Impact and Incident Priority
Please note that not being able to create a customized report, data source, key figure or KPI does generally not justify a Very High priority.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.