Uploaded Forms by candidate behavior differently
- e-Signature is present for form 1
- There is no e-Signature for form 2
- User asks why, and is expecting both forms to have the signature option.
- E-signature is not correctly setup
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- From the Onboarding Queue open the candidates uploaded forms and verify both forms
- Go to Reference Files and open Forms
- Presents Signature - Open Form for which Signature is present and check settings. There is a tick box for option Employee Signature
- No Signature - There is no option for Employee Signature.
- Go to SuperAdmin - Forms - Form Field . Check forms field signature settings
- If form has field Signature
- If form has no Signature
Forms are behavior differently because one has the field signature on it and the other doesn't.
Forms has signature field but wrong field type is used - Digital Signature Properties
In order to add the signature field
- Download the form using a PDF editor
- Select - Form - Edit Form
- Add the field with field type and set the field property
- Field type must be Text Field
- Upload the form back in Super Admin
- Select Employee Signature in - Reference Files - Forms - Select Form with field and tick the box
Also, if you are using DocuSign on the instance, please remember to tag the "Use DocuSign" checkbox for the signature forms
2275541 - Forms requiring multiple signatures - Onboarding
Form Signature, PDF Editor, Edit Forms, Onboarding Forms , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To