- Time account balance does not recalculate after updating the recalculation fields in employees job information
- Recalculation-enabled accrual calendar does not include employees after calendar run
- Time Management Job summary logs generated from time recalculation events for recalculating accruals shows 'Skipped' status for employees
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- v12 / People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
To reproduce the issue, follow any of the following steps:
1. Maintain recalculation fields in the time account type configuration and update the fields in job information then check time account balance in Manage Time Off page / Time Accounts tab in Workbench.
Result: No recalculation postings are made by the system in employee(s) time account
2. Create and simulate/run an accrual calendar with recalculation flag enabled for a time account type and download the logs upon completion of run/simulation
Result: Some employees time account are recalculated and other time accounts are skipped/missing in the logs
3. Maintain Time Management Recalculation events for specific employees and wait for the recalculation scheduled job to complete then download the time management job summary logs
Result: Status shows as 'Skipped' for the employees where recalculation was triggered
Original accrual posting was manually created in the system through data import or via Manage Data. When accrual postings are created manually, recalculation capability is lost, hence, no recalculation will be made for the time accounts.
SAP does not recommend accrual postings to be created manually in the system. For accruals, calendar run must be used as there are automated processes behind accruals. If the process is not followed, follow-up problems occurs.
Post manual adjustments for the time accounts to correct the balances using the UI or import manual adjustment bookings for the time accounts.
For further information on how to create manual adjustment via import, refer to Importing Balances section of our Employee Central Time Off Implementation Guide.
2309378 - Importing Time Account Details
time Off, recalculation, time management, time management recalculation event, time management job summary, manual adjustment, accrual, time account details, no recalculation, time account, balance, skipped, users skipped in recalculation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem