- Using standard 'Employee Central to BenefitFocus' packaged Integration content in Boomi.
- In the final output file sent to Benefit focus, some employees who have the Termination reason as [VOLUNTARY], do not have a corresponding termination date.
The reason why you do not get 'Termination date' field populated for a few employees with Termination reason 'V'[Voluntary] is because those employees are still active in the system.
However as per the iFlow logic, it sends the Termination date of the users ONLY after they are Inactive in the system.
This is the designed system behavior.
As soon as these users become inactive in the SFSF system, the termination date will be sent across to BenefitFocus in the final output file.
- Employee Central to BenefitFocus packaged Integration in Boomi
- No termination date sent in the sftp file sent to BenefitFocus
- Person has a termination reason of [VOLUNTARY] but no termination date