When an external candidate tries to accept the data privacy statement while creating a new candidate profile in the career site, an application error is received:
An application error occurred. Please try again later, or copy the below error information and sent it to your support group if the issue keeps occurring.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - RCM
Reproducing the Issue
- In the external career site, create a new account for a new candidate
- Click on the link "Read and Accept the data privacy statement"
- An application error is received:
This error comes up because there is no Data Privacy statement set up for an external candidate in Admin Center >> Data Privacy Statement
- Logon to SuccessFactors as an Admin
- Go to Admin Center >> Data Privacy Statement
- Create a new statement
- In the General Settings tab, enter the statement Name and Type as 'Recruiting External'
- This statement displays before an external candidate can create a candidate profile
- The candidate must accept the statement to proceed
- Enter the statement message in the Statement Message tab
- Save and publish
SF SuccessFactors Recruit RCM application error data privacy statement candidate profile create new , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem