- When "stop_js_wait" is issued to stop stp JS Agent, it waits for the running jobs to complete its execution.
- "stop_js_wait" command does not terminate the jobs
- DBA attempts to stop JS Scheduler to avoid all activities, but failes to stop and Job Scheduler hangs
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
jsagent, jscheduler, sp_sjobcontrol, JS freeze, stop_js, kill, end task, CR778140, CR#778140, 778140 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.