When an employee tries to enroll themselves in a benefit, it throws an authorization error.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Global Benefits
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance as the user
- Navigate to My Profile -> Employee Benefits
- Hit on Enroll to enroll into benefit plan (It'll be available only if the user is eligible for the benefit)
- The error message "You are not authorized to view this for the selected user" appears
The user does not have sufficient permissions.
The user should have the following permissions (View and Edit).
BENEFITS_RBP, ROLE_BASED_PERMISSION, RBP, Enrollment , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem