When opening a report the Schedule Job and Save button are not present.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- In Learning Administration
- Navigate to Reports in the left menu
- Choose a report to run
- Notice that the options to schedule and save the report are not present
The report is not published.
- Go to Reports and search for the report you want to run
- Click on the "pencil" icon to edit the report details
- Check the checkbox "Published"
- Save your changes
cannot, run, execute report, unable, generate, scheduled , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem