- You want to locate orders which have not been assigned permit(s) using the search in IW38 or IW39
- You try to search using the following criteria:
- Equal (=) to Null or " "
- Outside the range of available permits
- The search returns the following message:
"No Objects were selected"
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Order, Permit, IW39, IW38, Blank, IHSG, PMSOG, SOGEN-LOW, Null, Permits , KBA , PM-WOC-LE , List Editing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.