- Table-to-Table replication using SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- One of the source tables does not replicate to the target database
- The table replication definition and subscription for the table were created and valid
- No error in dataserver or SRS
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
sp_setreptable, owner_on, repdef, primary, named, out-of-sync, owner_off, rs_helprep , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.