- You execute the Product Heuristic for a Location-Product which has Make-to-Order or Individual Project Segments
- You notice the lot size settings defined at the Product Master were not respected by the heuristic. Examples
- A Maximum Lot-Size was specified in /SAPAPO/MAT1, but the heuristic creates receipts with quantities higher than this value
- A fixed or periodic lot-size was specified, but the heuristic covers all requirements with Lot-for-Lot procedure
- Alternatively, you transfer a Material from ECC to APO and expect that flag Lot Size Always will be set at the Product Master, in Lot Size tab, but the flag remains unchecked
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
LGKND, /SAPAPO/LGKND, lot-size always, es_lot_profile-sl_lsz_exact, sl_lsz_exact, sl_lsz_peri, SAP_PP_002, BSTMA, /SAPAPO/BSTMA , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-HEU-PP , PP Heuristics , SCM-APO-MD-PR , Product , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PR , Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.