While upgrading your SAP system (ERP / Solution Manager) running on SAP ASE database, via SUM, the SUM phase MAIN_POSTCLEAN/RUN_RSAIMMERGE_TRANSFER is running very long.
The time is taken up by sequential reads on E071 and E071K tables.
12 BTC 15.512 Running 0:01:02 12.246 CL_AIMMERGER_SHD==============CP 000 DDIC Sequential Read of DB E071
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.x
- Software Update Manager 1.0
SUM, upgrade, MAIN_POSTCLEAN/RUN_RSAIMMERGE_TRANSFER, E071, RSAIMMERGE_TRANSFER_LST, CL_AIMMERGER_SHD, E071K , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.