- Is it possible to change the locale of Data List
- Data list is not saving the locale changes
- Data list locale switched back to en-US after saving
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to application
- Go to Ref files -> Data list
- Choose a data list
- Choose an item and click Edit
- Select another language and save the change
- Select the data list again, the change was not saved
Data list Localization is not supported
- Instead of Data list, you can use Picklist. In the picklist , you can mention the locale information under each locale.
- In onboarding, Panels use BizX Picklist
- In Onbaording , Settings -> Data dictionary, chose the integration type as Label based.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding, Datalist, Change the language of Data list , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem