- An ESP Project is defined with the RFC Input Adapter in Read Table Mode to fetch rows of data from a table.
- Polling is Enabled and RowCount is set to 50 records and the expectation is for every polling, 50 new records will be retrieved.
- The table has approximately 20000 rows.
- When the ESP Project is running, the RFC Input Adapter retrieves the same 50 records.
- SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP 12
- Linux on AMD/Intel x86_64
streaming, processing,rfc,adapter,polling,rowcount,sapjco3.jar,sapjco,retrieve,poll,custom , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.