- Moving away from Oracle GoldenGate replication to SAP Replication Server (SRS).
- For GoldenGate replication, we enabled Trace Flag (TF) 9166 on all ASE servers.
- As we move towards SRS, we have to disable TF 9166 as it restricts DDL replication.
- What will be impact of disabling TF 9166 as we are moving in phases?
E.g 1 Server has 4 databases on Golden Gate and we move 1 database to SRS then we need to turn off TF 9166 sever wide, so what will be impact on rest of GoldenGate databases?
- Is TF 9166 still needed in our environment if we are in SAP ASE 15.7 SP134 and SAP ASE 15.7 SP137?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- Oracle GoldenGate
traceflag, CR745325 , CR#745325 , CR745325, dbcc, logtransfer, DDL, request, function, Network, Memory, Pool, spinlock, CPU, encrypted, password, XREC_BEGINXACT , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.