- 'Secondary Instructor' launches VLS session, shows up as 'Primary Instructor'.
- 'Primary Instructor' appears twice in 'Hosts'.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Virtual Learning Service (VLS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into 'LMS'
- From 'Admin' section click the 'Learning' tab
- Click 'Scheduled Offerings' on the left navigation
- Click 'Add New'
- Create the 'Scheduled Offering'
- Add a second instructor
- Go to the 'Scheduled Offering'
- Under 'Related' click 'Segments'
- Double click the schedule on the calendar
- Locate the green plus next to 'Resources' and click the little down arrow
- Select 'Add Instructor'
- Search for instructor
- Put a check in the box and click 'Add'
- Click 'Save'
- Click 'Continue'
- Launch VLS as 'Secondary Instructor' and see that the host is listed as the 'Primary Instructor'
- VLS sessions use the WebEx Application
- WebEx Application does not have a concept of Secondary Instructors
- When a session is launched, the WebEx API is called using admin credentials on behalf of the LMS Instructor
- This is the expected behavior of the WebEx Application
- The product is working as designed
- An enhancement request to allow LMS to have multiple instructors has been submitted and if you wish to track the status you can follow it here.
LMS second instructor, LOD-SF-LMS-VLS, SF, successfactors, successfactor, LMS, Learning Management System, VLS, webex, SSO, Webex SSO, roadmap, LRN-131605 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-VLS , Virtual Learning System , Problem