- Run a job that maps a decimal to a varchar column and the decimal notation is changed but the precision will stay the same.
- If a Decimal value is mapped to a decimal column then the notation stays the same.
- Hard coding the decimal value to the varchar column have incorrect notation.
- Using To_Decimal around the value does not force correct notation.
- NLS settings in oracle database and windows registry show correct setting.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.