The testing of the RFC destination CALLTP_<OS> fails in SM59. STMS procedures which use this RFC destination, on the other hand, seem to work normally.
The usual scenario is the following:
- The affected system has more than one instance;
- Sometimes, while testing the RFC destination CALLTP_<OS> from transaction SM59, the result will be "user XXX is not allowed to start the program".
- You notice that the path specified for the TP (at the RFC destination's properties in TCODE SM59) seem to change from time to time from something like:
to something like:
Or even to:
- It is specifically at these occasions that the destination testing will fail.
It is important to stress that this document handles only the scenario where the "Connection Test" operation fails.
- SAP Transport
- Gateway security features
permission denied, not authorized, stms, sap transport system, SECINFO, REGINFO, gateway security settings , KBA , BC-CTS-TMS , Transport Management System , BC-CST-GW , Gateway/CPIC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.