When previewing a dunning proposal, you notice that not due invoices are not displaying in the dunning document.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Go to the Dunning view.
- Select the relevant Dunning Proposal.
- Click on Preview and choose Dunning Letter.
In the resulting preview, there is no grid containing not overdue invoices are displayed.
The reason is that you have not selected the Include Items Not Overdue check box in the business configuration and hence, the items are not showing in the dunning document.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the activity Dunning Strategies and choose Edit dunning strategies.
- Select the relevant Dunning Strategy:Global Dunning Strategy.
- Go to the General tab.
- Select Include Items Not Overdue check box.
- Choose Save button.
Now you will be able to view not due invoices in the dunning letter.
Dunning Letter, Not due invoices are missing in Dunning letter, Dunning Proposal , KBA , not due invoices are missing in dunning , dunning proposal , dunning letter , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To