When editing an opportunity an error is displayed: Currency missing.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Click on view Opportunities.
- Open Opportunity ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the opportunity).
The error currency missing will be displayed.
Opportunity ABC has the Sales Organization XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Sales Organization ) with no currency assigned to it so currency was not determined in the opportunity displaying the error.
To solve the error, you need to maintain a currency for the Sales Organization XYZ. To do so:
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Select the Org Structures view.
- Search for Sales Organization XYZ.
- Navigate to the Functions tab.
- Maintain a value in the field Currency.
The error should be solved.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To