You are using S/4HANA Finance, SFIN content or Fiori apps based on /ERP/ content in S/4HANA and you face one or several issues below:
- Dumps like UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION or GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED and system errors occur during InfoObject activation in Query Designer or Eclipse or during query runtime.
- Dumps in CL_FCOM_IP_IOBJ_ACCESS happen, when attributes were added.
- Newly created values (WBS elements, GL accounts, Cost center, profit center ...) do not appear in the hierarchies in BW queries (in reporting).
- Dumps like RABAX_STATE/MESSAGE_TYPE_X in CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER when adding dimensions or hierarchies.
- RSRV master data checks fail, show many red lights.
- An exception with the type CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL was raised, but was not handled locally or declared in a RAISING clause. (RS_EXCEPTION-000) and/or Dump OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO in SAPLRRHI: Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible.
- BRAIN_DEV 643 'Value < > is not valid for < >' in variable screen for variables such as /ERP/P_0FISCYEAR01 (and others) based on time characteristics such as 0FISCYEAR, 0FISCPER, 0CALMONTH...
- BRAIN 060 (or BRAIN 061) and/or errors in _SET_SIDS_LEAF (CL_RRHI_MEMBERSID_TID), CX_BICS_INITIALIZE_FAILED, _INCL_READ_VIRT (CL_RSR_HIERARCHY_BUFFER) or dumps in when using/ activating remote/virtual hierarchies
- System error in program CL_RSR_HIERARCHY_BUFFER and form _INCL_READ_VIRT-1- BRAIN-299
- Remote Hierarchies cannot be simulated
MESSAGE_TYPE_X, UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, RABAX_STATE, CX_BICS_INITIALIZE_FAILED CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_GLACCT, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_CELEMT, CL_FCOM_IP_IOBJ_ACCESS, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_CC, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER, CL_FCOM_IP_HRY_READER_WBSE /ERP/GL_ACCT, /ERP/COSTELMT, /ERP/COSTCNTR, /ERP/SFIN_M01//ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2001, /ERP/WBSELMT, FIS_FPM_OVP_IPCC4, FIS_FPM_OVP_IPCC1, /ERP/PROFTCTR, RSRV, Remote, Hierarchy, Hierarchies, variable. /ERP/P_0FISCYEAR01, BRAIN_DEV 643, BRAIN 060, BRAIN060, BRAIN 061, BRAIN061, _INCL_READ_VIRT CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL, RS_EXCEPTION-000, OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO, SAPLRRHI, Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible, -1-, _INCL_READ_VIRT-1-, CL_RSR_HIERARCHY_BUFFER , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-F4 , MasterData read services , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , CO-OM-CCA-B , Planning , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.