- How does a Data Manager package run in BPC 10/10.1 for NetWeaver?
- What user and process is involved?
- How to check the triggered jobs in BW?
- What autorisations are checked after triggering the process chain?
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10 and 10.1 for NetWeaver (NW) platform.
- EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office.
Data Manager, Package, Schedule, run package, security, BPC_SERVICE, BPC_USER, UJD_TEST_PACKAGE, username, trigger chain, BPC service user, authorisation, how to, BPC 10, 10.1, EPM Add-in, delta schedule, user ID. , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-DM-SCH , Schedule , EPM-XLS-NW , EPM Excel Client BPC NW , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.