Country field is not populating in requisition. When creating a requisition, the error says, "Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Root cause: invalid countrycode".
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Position Management
- Suite Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Search for a position in Position Org Chart.
- Click on the position and select the option for creating a requisition.
- Select a date and click on create to get the error message.
The mapping was build incorrectly for the country mapping.
Please make sure that the following configurations are correct.
- In RCM requisition XML, the field "country" is defined as type "derived".
- In Position object definition, the concerned field is defined as a Generic Object.
- In Position object definition, the field's Valid Value Source is "Country".
- In Manage Data, the specific "Country" value (for example, India) is defined properly.
- In Manage Data, the position has correct value for this field.
- The mapping rule (under Admin Centre -> Position Management Settings -> Rule for Mapping Fields Between Position and Job Requisition) sould look like the following:
country, job, req, requisition, position, mapping, error, creating, from, org chart, position, invalid, countrycode , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem