This KBA covers how to create and configure a follow-up survey to be triggered a certain number of days after an item completion for users and/or managers.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
These steps cover how to trigger a follow-up survey upon the item completion:
- Learning Administration >
- Content > Surveys > Add New > Select survey type: Follow-Up Survey >
- Fulfill all required information > Click "Add" >
- After creating the new survey, click the "Questions" tab and create the necessary questions > Save Draft/Publish >
- On the "Item Usage" tab, it is possible to add items you wish this survey is related to >
- On the "Options" tab, there are two values which can be now be populated:
Assign [X] Days from the Item Completion
Allow [X] Days to Complete
- Select Participants: Manager, Employee or Both >
- Choose whether the survey is required for completion for employee and/or manager >
- Apply Changes.
User Assistance Documentation: Learning Items Evaluations in SAP SuccessFactors Learning
follow, up, survey, evaluation, completion, days, after, required, learning, lms, user, employee, manager , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , Surveys , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To