Error while opening attachment in mobile time off:
- "Failed to load document. Please try again later"
- "Document load error"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to SF mobile app
2. Navigate to the employee's leave request
3. Select one of the leave request and click on the attachment(if uploaded)
4. An error is displayed as below
5. If the same step is followed through a desktop UI, the attachment opens correctly without any error.
- Attachment fields are supported again after temporarily disablement in previous release.
- You can see and use attachments from latest SAP SF Mobile app (v8.0.6) version. If this is not available in your Mobile SAP SF App then please make sure that your app is upgraded to latest release version from mobile device's app store.
- For more information please see: 2427314 - Custom Fields are not Appearing When Requesting Leave on Mobile App
Time off, Mobile, Attachment, Failed to load document, loading, MOB-61058(Attachment temporarily disabled), Failed to load document. Please try again later, Document load error , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem