An error occurs when searching for candidates by location in the keyword and item search.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Candidates Tab in Recruiting and conduct a Search using Location attribute
- Put some value for Location and postal code
- Click on Search and above shown error comes 'Not a valid criteria'
This error comes when the configuration for Radial Search is not done in the instance, since it is a feature of this functionality.
Please perform the following steps to avoid this error:
- Provisioning > Company Settings > Recruiting > Enable Radial Candidate Search
- Configure the following field id's in the Candidate Profile XML as required fields: zip and country
- Request a Candidate and Job Requisition reindex
Please reach out to an SAP Implementation Partner for the above configuration changes as part of Radial Candidate Search implementation.
NOTE: If the issue persists, please raise a ticket for Product Support. The affected Zip Code could not present in the list of Zip Codes stored in the system. For Product Support only, please refer to the internal memo.
Radial, Search, is not a valid zip, postal code, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem