- Cannot report on country-of-company in Report Table. We observed that Country of Company is showing as blank on the report.
- Country Field is not findable on Advanced reporting.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Table
- Advanced Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
<hris-field max-length="256" id="country-of-company" visibility="view">
The Country of Company value is hard-coded to propagate based on Legal entity value
Not Available in Sub-domain Schema:
- Person and Employment Audit
- Person and Employment Export
Available in Report Sub-domain Schema:
- Person and Employment Info (as of Date)
- Job Information (Date Range)
The field shows as “Country” and gives the Country of Company value
- Go Report Center and select Canvas report
- Select Advance Reporting
- Select Employment then Global Job Information
- Expand the table to the Right
- Select Legal Entity
- And the fields of Country
country of company, AdHoc Report, Person, Employment, Audit, Export, (as of Date), Job Information (Date Range), Advance, Reporting , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem