You are running custom applications on SAP ASE database.
How to fix 1105 errors caused by different scenarios:
- 1105 errors happened when ASE was running
- Due to Data Segment full
- Due to Log Segment is full
- 1105 errors happened on following databases during ASE recovery
- Master database
- Model database
- User database
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
1105, syslogs, datasegment, logsegment, dump transaction, recovery, failure, "SQL Fehler 1105", "SQL1105", "Database error 1105", replication_truncation_point, device, log full, not enough free space guided answer , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.