- A reference is drawn between a parent table and a child table.
- The References category appears in the Object browser under the Tables category.
- The Tables category contains the following sub-categories: Columns, Keys, Indexes, Triggers, etc.
- The Tables category should also contain a ForeignKeys or References sub-category.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
tree, treeview, folder, 717360, CR717360, CR#717360 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.