- A user-defined named path has been created in a General Preferences Profile.
- The user-defined named path has been modified in the General Options on the client machine.
- The path may have been reset to its default value defined in the General Preferences Profile after a few closes/restarts/re-connections.
- SAP PowerDesigner behavior does not seem to be consistent:
- either the value of a named path should be overwritten any time a user connect to the repository due to the check out of the .upf file,
- or the modification made locally should be always preserved.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
customized, 765974, CR765974, CR#765974 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.