- Our company operates in a Country that does not exist as a pre-delivered Country in SuccessFactors.
- We need to be able to add Country Specific Fields to the Counrty Specific Data Model for the missing Country
*Image/data in this KBA is from SAP Internal Systems, sample data, or Demo Systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.*
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Data Models / Manage Business Configuration
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Localization
Some Countries will not be delivered as standard in the Country Specific Data Model or aren't found in the list of pre-delivered Countries in the Country MDF Object.
You will need to create the Countries as Custom Objects both in the Country Specific Data Model and as a Custom MDF Object for the Country Object in Manage Data.
- Adding the Country to the Country Specific Data Models:
See an example of a Custom Country that has been added to the Country Specific Succession and Corporate Data Model. In this example, we have created a Country Element for the Dutch Antilles. (Dutch Antilles is not a standard delivered Country in the SuccessFactors CSF Succession Data Model)
- After creating the appropriate entry in the Country Specific Data Model, you will need to create the Country in Manage Data via Admin Centre.
- Finally, add the country to the ISO Country and csfCountry Picklists. If mapping Picklists, ensure you create the entry in the MDF Picklist which will create the picklist automatically in the Legacy Picklist File.
custom country, add country, create country, country not found, country not delivered as standard, CSFCOUNTRY, countries not in data model, add country in data model , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , How To