- You have a purchase order item where you have allowed an over delivery tolerance of for example 25%. You have already carried out a 'partial goods receipt' against this purchase order item and are trying to post a further goods receipt in transaction MIGO but run into error message M7064 'Document & does not contain any selectable items'.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, Overdelivery tolerance, m7064, m7 064, UEBTO, M7022. , KBA , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.