One or more of the following symptoms may be seen:
- Administrator hangs when trying to delete device, but no error is thrown
- Information message 'CRT2002: Certificate data for client id 4302 has been deleted by email@example.com' is logged in the Afaria Server Message log, but the device record is not removed
- w3wp.exe process for AfariaAdminApplicationPool and/or w3wp.exe process for aipsApplicationPool may use large amounts of system memory
- A restart of one or more Afaria Services and/or Internet Information Services may be required for further successful operations on Clients
- A large number of rows are present in the A_CLIENT_CONNECTION_LINKED_COMMAND table in the Afaria database
- Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 21 or later
remove device, hanging, lock, deadlock, A_CLIENT, console, hang , KBA , MOB-AFA-ADM , Mobile Secure Afaria Administration , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.