In stories (table) without version/categories (i.e version/category is not in the ROWS or COLUMNS of the table grid) - each newly inserted value creates a new separate clone (copy) version.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2017.5.4
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story with canvas or grid
- Add a table to the canvas or grid
- Open the designer panel and check that the Version dimension is in the Columns (or rows)
- Enter multiple values for any dimension member
- Go to Version management; nothing wrong happens, even when clicking on the Revert Changes in the version X the values recently added are removed.
- Open the designer panel again and remove Version from the columns (or rows)
- Repeat step 3)
- Go to Version management: each newly inserted value creates a new separate clone / copy version: X is displayed several times. You have to click on the very first version created to Revert Changes, to get back the cells empty again in the table.
This issue will be resolved in 2017.08
Workaround: Add the dimension "Version" to columns in the table.
- Help portal
- SAP Community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP Community WIKI
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Training videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training Events
- Past Event Recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, copied , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem