- The "Unknown error occurred during configuration merge" occured during the installation of SAP Data Services Designer
- Unable to start Designer after the installation.
- Windows Event Viewer: Fault Module Name: DiagramModelFW3.dll
- Error: loading: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Data Services\ext\Jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
- RunRedistProgram: return value 6
- [CreateNewDSConfigPost40]: Unknown error occurred during configuration merge
- [DSConfigMerge]: Custom Action Failed!
- SAP Data Services 14.2.7 Patch 1
- Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.