- You want to filter orders from the BOP result which does not get any confirmation. For that, you access /SAPAPO/BOP_RESULT and set a filter "MAD new" = "initial" (00/00/0000):
- However, when you select some random orders from the result list, you’ll notice blank new dates/quantities, even though the order has new confirmation in ECC triggered by BOP:
- Nevertheless, if you check the order in ECC, it has new confirmation – which means that this order was in fact updated with a new date/quantity by BOP.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
Blank dates, order not confirmed, BOP results blank dates, new MAD blank, BOP results blank, lost confirmation, /SAPAPO/RRP3 , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-BOP , Backorder Processing , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.