Item completed as a substitute does not have credit hours when viewing the completion details
SAP SuccessFactors Learning (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to LMS admin.
- Go to Manage User Learning > Add Learning History.
- Select the item for which you want to record substitute credit and finish steps.
- Go to user record for which added Learning history and notice both the items are now marked complete; with one item is marked complete and other is given substitute credit.
- View details of substitue credit item and notice that Credit Hours is not shown for this item even though the user was given credit hours for the substitute item.
This is expected behavior as per the system design
- When a item is completed as a substitute, credit is not given for that item because the user has never attended that course.
- Credit hours are given only for those items that user has attended to complete.
- Please consider submitting an Enhancement Request for this functionality if needed
More details on submitting Learning Enhancement Requests can be found in KBA 2090228
sap, sf, success, factors, successfactors, learning, lms, credit, hours, hour, substitute, sub credit, item, completion, relationship, history , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem