- Either of these conditions:
- An icon is displayed next to a business catalog or group in Launchpad designer and an error: ID: XXXXXXXXXXXX Outdated is displayed on top of the launchpad designer
- The tiles or target mapping in this catalog are missing in the Launchpad Designer
- AND either of these conditions:
- Tiles show "Cannot load tile" error in Fiori Launchpad in system Y, after transporting changes from system X to system Y
- Tiles do not show in the expected group in Fiori Launchpad
- SAP Fiori
- SAP ERP All versions
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
fiori, /n/ui2/flpd_cust, SAP_TC_PRC_COMMON, Cannot load tile, after transport, resource chip not found, catalog outdated, group outdated, SAP_SOM_BC_SUBSCR_ORDER
, KBA , CA-FLP-FE-DT , SAP Fiori Launchpad Frontend Content Admin Tools , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.