- When creating or editing an item, you add some online content which has an order to be followed.
- However, when the user starts the course, he/she can complete the online content in any order.
- Find the screenshot below which illustrates the user view:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new item or navigate to an existing one
- On the Related menu, click on 'Online Content'
- Add at least two online content on it
- Save it
- Assign this course to a test user via the Actions menu > Assign
- Log as this user and start the course
- You will notice that the online content could be complete in any order
There is an option to force the sequential completion of the online content. Please follow these steps to enable it:
- Navigate to the course
- Go to the 'Online Content' tab
- Select the settings icon
- Navigate to the 'Course Progression' tab
- Check the checkbox for 'Complete content in sequence'
- Click Ok
- Click on Save
- LMS does not have an option to force sequential completion at a global level.
- By default this option is always disabled and must be enabled at each item if you need the employees to complete the course following content structure order.
SF, success factors, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem