- Duplicated output messages are displayed via function 'Output Selection' in VL06I for Goods receipt
- Using button 'Back' in VL06I leads to duplicated delivery outputs
- After message VLA0412 raised in VL06I the delivery outputs are multiple
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, VL06I, Nachricht, Output, Back, Cancel, Exit, Output selection, NAST, NACE, delivery, Lieferung, LT_OUTPUT_ALL, WS_LM_OUTPUT_SELECTION, POPUP_TO_CONFIRM_LOSS_OF_DATA , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-RM , Reporting / Monitoring , LE-SHP-GF-OC , Output Determination Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.