- You want to implement RBA product substitution between two materials whose base UOM are different.
- For example: 1 CS of Material A = 10 IT of Material B.
- Error message during ATP check "Sales unit .... is not defined for item ...." message no. V1384
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
Unit of measure, different BoM, RBA BUoM, RBA conversion, other unit of measure, product substitution with different units , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-RBA , Rules-Based Available-To-Promise (ATP) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.