- ASE reports error 102 (syntax error) for procedure or trigger code that has been extracted from syscomments
- The source code stored in syscomments shows SELECT immediately followed by a column name with no white space in between
- The source code shows a comment that "select * has been expanded" before the SELECT
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE), all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE), all versions
102, select, space, expansion, syntax, defncopy, sp_helptext, ddlgen, procedure, trigger, 638881 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.