If you need to access business content for the SAP cloud solution that has not been released for consumption through the PSM, you can request SAP to release this business content.
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Please proceed as follows:
- Create an incident in the SAP cloud solution and use the prefix PSM. (For information on how to create an incident, see here).
- Describe the use case of your solution and what you are trying to achieve (that is, what is the purpose of your development/solution?).
- Describe the required business content/entities to be released in PSM, and why you need them.
- If you require business content such as the fields of a business object from a UI, provide a screenshot of that UI and highlight the elements that need to be enabled for read-access and for write-access.
- Add your contact information - that is, e-mail address and telephone number - so that SAP can easily get back to you in case of questions.
After we receive your PSM release request, it will take some time to evaluate your request from our side. If the requested business content could be released, it usually will be released in the future Hotfix/Upgrade according to the development and testing time. Also, your request might get rejected because the change/access from PDI(Partner Development Infrastructure) to requested business content is not allowed.
PSM, release, request, requests, write, read, access, PDI, SDK, public, solution, model , KBA , psm , service , sales , AP-RC-ECO-PSM , Public Solution Model , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To